Alternative dental help
The out-of-hours service is for urgent dental problems.
We cannot help with:
• Attention to missing fillings
• Loose crowns
• Dentures or other minor matters
If you have these problems out-of-hours and you do not have a dental practice you can contact NHS Direct for advice on 0845 4647.
If you do have a dental practice you can attend, please contact them the next working day.
- • Could your dental problem wait until your daytime dental practice re-opens?
- • You can telephone NHS Direct on 0845 4647 for general health advice
- • Have you consulted your pharmacist? They can give free and expert advice without an appointment
- • If you have swelling affecting your breathing, or severe trauma, you can go to the nearest emergency department